Cute right? Well guess what? They're easy to make too. Here's what you need:
- Baby socks
- Cupcake Liners
- Twine (rubber bands work too)
- Baby washcloths
And here's what you do:
1. Fold a washcloth in half, hot dog style.
2. Fold the washcloth in half again.
3. Take one baby sock (not the pair, just one) and stick your finger through the top of it to bunch it a little.
4. Lay the sock on your washcloth and begin rolling.
5. Once you have rolled the sock completely in the washcloth, repeat steps 1-5 with two more washcloths. One "cupcake" needs three washcloths.
6. Tie your twine around the final washcloth to hold it in place.
And there you have it! Plain old boring socks and washcloths turned into dessert! I was able to make six cupcakes since I bought three pairs of socks and presented them in a cupcake box to top it off. There's a tutorial at Martha Stewart Weddings if you want to make your own "treat" box. Trust me, your mommas-to-be will LOVE it!