- Spray paint your clothespins the color you would like them. I spray painted my clothespins to be a copper/champagne color to match the scrapbook paper I had picked.
- Use a dry clothespin to start tracing on your scrapbook paper. If you want to multitask you can set aside one clothespin sans spray paint to trace while the rest of the clothespins are drying.
- Cut out your traced clothespin.
- Once your clothespins have completely dried, spread Mod Podge on one side of the clothespin and stick your scrapbook paper to the clothespin. Let it dry and then spread more Mod Podge on top of the paper.
- This step is optional. If you have excess scrapbook paper on the sides of your clothespins you can shave it off with sandpaper.
Also, I recently saw these fancy clothespins used for gift wrapping and to hang pictures:
View the full tutorial for these flower clothespins at Creature Comforts.